Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Setting Up Your Blogger Profile

Your next step will be to set up your Blogger.com profile. Since safety and security is of utmost importance, you should NEVER have any personally identifiable information publicly available from your blog posts or from your profile, except for your "Display Name", which should be your FIRST NAME and LAST INITIAL (Such as LARRYW). This means when you "Edit User Profile" in Blogger, DO NOT SELECT "show my profile", "show my real name", or " show my e-mail address". Those checkboxes should NOT be checked.

AGAIN
  • Your Display Name Should Be Your First Name and Last Initial ONLY!!!!
  • DO NOT SELECT "show my profile", "show my real name", or "show my e-mail address" when you edit your profile.
I will check each profile to be sure your personal information is secure.

No comments: